i hate the truth,it hurts me somehow...



I just knew the truth of 'something'. 'Something' that unmentioned here. Unable to be mentioned. Could not be described. It just made me wanna cry. It just hurts me. I felt the pain inside of me. I just can't accept that I really want to know the truth but I hate it. So much. But somehow it should be thanked. It teaches me a simple thing;

Even you loathe of truth so much, you have to accept it..

It helps you instead..

 To become more aware of your feelings..

To not let people easily hurt you..

To move on..

To stop your day-dreaming..

To appreciate those who are working all out for you..

To ask from God the truth when you feel in doubt or loss..

Enough said. Till see you again. Assalamualaikum.




Comments

  1. i'm coming for blog walking..miss you sirin
    keep it up your writing..the best indeed my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pelangi itu 7 warna

eh eh, IGUANA laa.

the sweet 'child'hood ^.^