a week to go.

 
 
Yup, one more week left for me here, Malaysia as i'm going to fly-of course without my own wing- to Egypt, my birthplace. Falling apart from my beloved family, friends and this country really brings me to tears. I was born there but I'm living here for almost 19 years. I could recall my memories as a Malaysian and my memories display nothing but only Malaysia. None of them could tell me about Egypt. I, myself couldn't remember when did I know I was born there. Standard 2+ something. It doesn't really a matter. A matter is, I don't remember anything about Egypt! How come I wanna go there? Yeah, that's the use of narrations right? I used to be told how I could be born there, how was the life there, how the Egyptians were, how this, how that. And of course the best narrators are my parents,Ustaz Souit and Ustazah Hakimah. Credits to them. And also credits to all my lecturers of KIBA (Kursus Intensif Bahasa Arab) International IKIP College Kuantan for such good narrations of Egypt. And also not forget credits to Sir Mishkatuddin and Ustazah Rahmah for non-stop moral supports and bunches of advices. Before this, I didn't really eager to travel there and it wasn't something that I can put in my wish-list, but the narrations are really encouraging me to go to somewhere that held half of my life story. I don't know what will happen next but all I know is Allah always be there for me. Anywhere, anytime. No doubt of it. Then, I shouldn't be fear of nothing but only Him. Egypt, Sirin Hanan's coming!

P/S : This post is really something for those peoples.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pelangi itu 7 warna

eh eh, IGUANA laa.

the sweet 'child'hood ^.^