The reason.


"Sirin, where are you?"

"I'm home. I came back here before Ramadhan."

"How come I don't know? Why you don't tell me?"

"Erkkk. Well, I don't know how to tell you... and I thought you already knew."

"Can't you just text me? You should inform me what happened to you and what you'd been through."

"I'm sorry. I just......"

"I'm not that important to you, right? That's why you don't let me know a thing about you."

"No, absolutely no. It's not like that. I just...."

"I'm disappointed with you. From now on, I really won't care about you."

"................"

Okay, maybe I made up the dialogue but this is what happening to me. I couldn't help myself from thinking of this matter. Well, I know that I'm deserved for this because yeah, it's my fault. I admit it. But could you please give me a chance to explain what's happening?

Firstly, I lost my phone when I was in Egypt. Therefore, I lost my contacts list. Maybe it sounded like a lame excuse but that is the truth. So, I can't text or call you.

Secondly, I don't know why but I literally lost interest to my phone. I rarely text and call people. I always put my phone in silent mode. I rarely top the 'credit' up.

Thirdly, I'm the problem. The unavoidable problem. I realize that I'm in problem and the problem is me. Sometimes I can turn into an ignorant one. My bad. I knew it.

I'm really sorry for those who became the victim of my ignorance. I can't promise that I will change but I'll try. I'll try to become more sensitive towards others' thought and feeling.

p/s: I hope it's not too late to wish Happy Eid, everyone! Don't miss me, yaww! ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pelangi itu 7 warna

eh eh, IGUANA laa.

the sweet 'child'hood ^.^