I'm alive!

Assalamualaikum.

Wow it's been way too many years since I updated my last entry. I'm so sorry (well who cares aite?) 😂

Well, I'm still alive alhamdulillah. There are so many things happened to my life. Soooo many things have changed.

I actually miss doing this thing; writing. I think I lost my touch already (as if I got the touch lol). By the way, there is something I wrote in my notes before I got the job and I think I should share it to you guys. I wrote it and I was unemployed during that time. So, out of boredom, I wrote something that all jobless persons can relate. I entitled it as 'Randomness' because it was too random to write at that time.

When some of us graduated from a prestigious college, others don't even get the chance to finish their highschool. When some of us got married at 17, others are still worrying over their SPM's results. When many of us got stable job and start to buy a house at 26, others are still browsing vacancies at jobstreet.com. Look, we're on different lanes. So, you can't compare your storyline to other's when there's no room for comparison at all. We should appreciate what we got instead.

I know it is not easy as said. I used to complain and whine on how useless and hopeless I am. Yes I'm broke and currently unemployed. I complained to my sister and said, "I think I might get mild depression". She asked out of concern, "What makes you think that?" 


I paused and thought, 'Yeah, what makes me thinks that I'm depressed? Is it because I'm unemployed?' Yes, somehow it's true. But no, I'm cool with being a jobless (but penniless is a suffer T.T). Well I don't have to explain how cool it is to be a jobless because people will claim later I'm the reason they want to stay jobless LOL. So this is not the reason why I'm on pressure. So what it is?

"I'm a little bit disappointed because I don't contribute much to our family T.T", I said. "Are you being like this because of your friends are mostly employed?", she asked me. "No, that's not a problem to me. Most of my friends are unemployed too LOL," I answered. "Then what's the real deal?" I know she started to get annoyed (I can't blame her for that). "I don't know, maybe because I don't get what I expected" I answered after a long pause. "Ahaa! That's a big problem sis. If you want to be happy, you need to expect less and get ready for any outcomes in your life or you will be disappointed if you can't meet your expectation". 


I was speechless. That's it. She was right. I got high expectations. I want everything's going according to my will. I know it's impossible but that's what I really really want. I expected that by this year I already got a decent job and I could help my parents out financially. I expected that I could earn money and didn't have to rely on my parents anymore. And the lists of my expectations goes on and on..

After that conversation with my sister, I snapped into reality. I realized one thing; I should expect less in order to be happy in my life. High expectation may lead to disappointment later. I also need to bear in my mind that I'm only human who has no control over my future and I should just go with the flow. What will be, will be right? And last but not least, I should put my trust in God and believe His plans are much better than my plans. So peeps, don't worry if you're not finishing your college yet, or you don't get you dream house/car/job yet, or you are a jobless (I know how it feels, seriously) because one fine day you will achieve all your dreams inshaaAllah. You just need to work really hard and pray harder.

P/S: When life gives you lemon, take it. It's free ;)



Actually, there are lot of things I want to do, there are still many things I want to achieve and yes, I'm still working on them. I'm still on my way to achieve what I dreamt of. Whenever I'm feeling like breaking down, I re-read this many times. It reminds me that I need to work harder and pray harder than ever to achieve my dreams. It reminds me to put my trust in Allah. It reminds me to keep dreaming and work harder to make the dreams come true.

So guys, never give up. Work really hard and pray harder. 💪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pelangi itu 7 warna

eh eh, IGUANA laa.

the sweet 'child'hood ^.^